APSC Recruitment of Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector of Factories, Director of Economics and Statistics, Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer, Lecturer Posts-Get Eligibility, Age Limit & other details here.
Assam Public Service Commission wants to recruits Fishery Development Officer through certain selection tests which are held according to the official rules APSC. The commission invites various persons who are eligible enough according to the perspective. The above-mentioned posts are under Assam Government. The application of the posts will be filled up through off-line mode as per notification. We have discussed the required details like age limit, educational qualification, and important dates according to the notification recently published by Assam Public Service Commission. Get the complete details of the announcement in this article.
APSC Recruitment 2018 – Various Posts[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
[table id=87 /]
APSC Recruitment Vacancies
The vacancies along with breakup of vacancies are given in tabular form below-
[table id=90 /]
- The vacancies may increase or decrease as mentioned in the notification.
- Vacancies are also reserves for SC, ST, OBC and other categories.
Educational Qualification for the Posts
Candidates willing to apply should have the following qualification mentioned in the posts below-
|Fishery Development Officer||B.F.Sc Degree or D.F.Sc or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E. Mumbai.|
|Medical Inspector of Factories||Degree or Diploma equivalent to a Degree of a recognized University in any branch of Medicine.|
|Director of Economics and Statistics|| At least 2nd Class Master’s Degree or Or Degree of a recognized University with Mathematics, Statistics, Economics as subject and a Diploma recognized by Govt. obtained after at least 2(two) years Post Graduate training in Statistics.|
10 years Experience in related field.
|Veterinary Officer or Block Veterinary Officer u||Bachelor degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from any recognized University|
|Lecturer||Bachelor Degree from a University recognized by UGC.|
3(Three) years diploma in concerned subject with minimum 55% marks
M.E or M.Tech in Electronic Telecommunication for related Posts
Age Limit for the APSC Posts:
[table id=88 /]
- Interested candidates should be eligible within 1st January 2018.
Pay Scales of the Advertised Posts
[table id=89 /]
Besides basic pay, selected applicants are also entitled to other allowances as admissible under rules.
APSC Application Fee-related details:
- Application fee is Rs. 250/-for UR/OBC applicants.
- Application fee for the SC/ST candidates is – Rs. 150/-.
- BPL candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Application fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC”.
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2018
Eligible applicants after downloading the application format should fill up the application form in his/her own handwriting. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the
APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara,
APSC Recruitment Important Dates:
- Last date by which application should reach APSC- 19 March 2018 (up to office hours)
- Date of Examination – Will be announced later
- Official Webs – apsc.nic.in