RSMSSB direct recruitment of Informatics Assistant in IT Department details like PDF Notification, Eligibility, Application deadline, Application Process and others.[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Jaipur, Rajasthan Computer State, and Subordinate Service vide Rajasthan Computer State and Subordinate Service rules 1992 have released a recruitment notification for the posts of Informatics Assistant under Information Technology & Communication Department, Govt. of Rajasthan. Job hunters, especially from the state of Rajasthan, can grab this opportunity as the declared post comes under the state government and carries the pay scale as per the state govt. employees. In this article, we are going to discuss the details of RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Recruitment which shall be helpful for job applicants intending to apply. If you are one of them then read the article.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Recruitment | Excerpt[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
|Opening Date of Application||08-03-2018|
|Closing Date of Application||06-04-2018|
|Number of Vacancies||1302 Posts|
|Exam Date||Tentative in May 2018|
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) will conduct the recruitment for both the scheduled areas and the unscheduled areas. The vacancies are divided accordingly. More details of the advertisement are given below –
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Post Details
- Place of Posting: Rajasthan
- Department: Information Technology & Communication Department.
- Pay Scale: Rs 26300/- as basic pay as per 7th pay commission Pay Matrix.
- Pensionary benefits: Selected candidates will be governed by the pension rules as applicable to new employees.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2018 | Vacancy Details[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
RSMSSB has declared through the notification that the recruitment will have the vacancies of the Scheduled and scheduled areas. The details of the vacancies are discussed below-
Total Number of Vacancies: 1307 Posts
Distribution of vacancies in Un-Schedules Areas
|Unreserved||SC||ST||BC||EBC||Reserved for local of Saharia Region||Total|
Distribution of vacancies in Schedules Areas
The benefit of reserved categories shall be applicable to the reserved categories of Rajasthan state only.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Posts Essential Eligibility – Get details
This section will give you the details of the eligibility requirements of the posts. RSMSSB through this notification has notified the prescribed the necessary eligibility to apply for the post of Informatics Assistant. The eligibility details for applying the posts are discussed below
The age criteria will be calculated as on 1st Jan 2019. The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years while the maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation will be as per Rajasthan Govt. order.
Educational Qualification shall be reckoned as on the closing date of the application. Candidates before applying should ensure to have any of the following qualifications as mentioned below-
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Application or Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics or Electronics & IT from any recognized University. OR
- Post Diploma in Computer Application or 3 years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Application or IT from Govt. Recognized Polytechnic.
- Graduation with 3 years Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Application or Information Technology from a govt. recognized Institute.
- Graduation with “O” level certificate from DOEAAC
- Graduation and Certificate in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant or Data Preparation and Computer Software from National /State Council of Jobless training under Govt. of India.
Skill Requirement of the Post
- Candidates should be able to type @ 20WPM both in Hindi and English.
- She/He should have the working knowledge of Hindi.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
Candidates are to apply online for this recruitment. The facility of online application is also provided through the designated E-Kiosks or Jan Suvidha Kendras across the whole state. Ensure to have the full knowledge before application, as any mistake during online can lead to cancellation of the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Application.
- Unreserved and BC (CL)/EBC (CL) candidates shall have to pay Rs. 450/- as application fees.
- BC (NCL)/EBC (NCL) candidates of Rajasthan shall have to pay Rs. 350/- as application fees.
- SC/ST candidates of Rajasthan shall have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fees.
Application fees can be deposited through debit card, credit card or online.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Recruitment Application Link[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
As mentioned above that candidates can apply on their own through the official website of RSMSSB or they can apply through the E-Kiosks or Jan Suvidha Kendras. We have shared the direct application link and PDF download link of RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Recruitment. Download the notification and check the particulars in more detail and finally apply through the application link given below.
Best of Luck!