SBI Clerk Syllabus Download 2018, SBI Assistant Syllabus 2018, SBI Junior Associate Syllabus @ SBI Official Notification
Welcome to this article, as you all know that State Bank of India has announced to fill up 8301 vacancies of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). The online application started from 20 January 2018 and the last date to apply is 10 February 2018. By now every aspirant who has a dream of securing a banking job has applied to this recruitment. According to the notification, the selection process shall have two phases of examination during the recruitment procedure, the first phase that is the Preliminary examination will tentatively be held in the month of March or April 2018. So, candidates have a very less time left for the SBI Preliminary examination. At this juncture, we the team of Dajobb.com have felt the importance of syllabus of the SBI Clerical Examination from candidates point of view. Candidates who have a clear idea of the examination syllabus are in an advantageous position to prepare better for the exam. So, we have created this article which will detail the syllabus of the SBI Junior Associate Examination. Stay with us and get the SBI clerk syllabus details below in this article.
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2018 | In Brief
|Starting Date to Apply||20/01/2018|
|Last Date of Applying|
|Number of Vacancies|
|Preliminary Examination Date|
|March / April 2018|
|Date of Mains Examination|
|12 May 2018|
|Admit Card Releasing Date|
|10 days before the examination|
Stages of Examination of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
According to the official notification, both the preliminary and Mains Examination shall be conducted online. Both the examination shall have objective type question to assess the candidature of the applied candidates. The subjects covered by both the examination are given below –
Preliminary Examination Subjects:
- Reasoning Ability.
- Numerical Ability.
- English Language.
Mains Examination Subjects:
- General or Financial Awareness.
- General English.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
Mark Distribution of Various Examination of SBI | SBI Clerk Syllabus
Marks distribution is an important part of SBI clerk syllabus, Candidates can prepare accordingly for the distribution of marks in both the Preliminary and Main Examination. Let’s have a look
Preliminary Examination Marks Distribution
|Subjects/Topics||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Main Examination Marks Distribution
|Subjects/ Topics||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hr 40 minutes|
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018 -Subject Wise – SBI Recruitment 2018
Although the advertisement published by SBI has no formal description of the subject wise syllabus we the team of Dajobb.com have prepared the Model Syllabus on the basis of questions of previous clerical recruitment of State Bank of India. The abstract of the syllabus is given below as a pragmatic but to the point syllabus –
- Reasoning Ability: Under this section questions based on Verbal and Nonverbal types are asked. The syllabus might include :
- Verbal: – Analogy, Classification, Word Formation, Series, Alphabet, Ranking or Arrangement, Distance and Direction, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relation, Mathematical Problem, Statement and Conclusion, Problem Solving: Data Analysis, Symbol, and Notation, Scheduled Day or Date.
- Non –Verbal: – Series, Analogy, Classification, Finding the missing Figure.
- Quantitative Aptitude or Numerical Ability: Questions must be asked on the following topics: Numbers Simplification, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Mixture or Alligation, HCF and LCM, Percentage, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Partnership, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Mensuration, Numbers Series, Probability, Data Interpretation.
- General English: Questions in this section may be asked from the following topics: Passage, Comprehension, Common Errors, Sentence Improvement, Cloze Test, Antonyms, Synonyms, Paragraph Re-arrangement.
- General or Financial Awareness: This section may consist of questions on elementary knowledge of the following topics: Economy, Science and Technology, Banking Terminology and Banking System, Current Events, Polity, Sports, Computer Knowledge, Persons and Places in News, Awards and Owners etc.
- Computer Aptitude: Questions may be from the following topics: Introduction of Computer and its History, Computer Network, Operating System, System Software, Security Aspects of Computer, Internet, Latest Development in Computing.
The candidates are advised to start preparation of the exam keeping in mind that they have to pass in each of the groups of the objective type test. Keeping in view the changing pattern of SBI Clerical Exams candidates are advised to prepare in a well-structured manner relying on good study materials and practice sets for SBI Clerk syllabus. Following this will ensure your sure success in the SBI Junior Associate Examination 2018.
Thank you for being with us.
You can check the following articles below